Board-certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Perch Behavioral Health is a local Puget Sound Applied Behavior Analysis (A.B.A.) Therapy company that provides services to children and families who are affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders (A.S.D.). Our company prides itself on a wraparound approach to treatment that encompasses numerous aspects of the child and family’s life whether at home, in school, or in the community.
We are seeking a talented and energetic BCBA to join our Perch family. Individuals who are looking for mentorship, training, and collaboration from an experienced BCBA Clinical Director would be an excellent fit for our growing team. We believe strongly that the foundation in clinical excellence should be supported with great leadership, training, and mentorship.
- Creation of initial treatment plan and all ongoing updates
- Maintain oversight and supervision of clients and RBT’s and ensure clinical excellence/progress
- Provide education, support, and mentorship to parents/guardians
- Lead trainings, seminars, and public speaking engagements
- BCBA certificate or in process of taking exam
- Works well in a team environment
- Receives constructive feedback well
- Passion for serving individuals & families who are affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Support and mentorship from BCBA Clinical Director
Please submit your resume and cover letter if you are interested.