Perch Behavioral Health is a local Puget Sound Applied Behavior Analysis (A.B.A.) Therapy company that provides services to children and families who are affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders (A.S.D.). Our company prides itself on a wraparound approach to treatment that encompasses numerous aspects of the child and family’s life whether at home, in school, or in the community.
Our company is looking for dedicated (part time) Behavior Technicians to work 1:1 with children who are diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. This position is ideal for applicants seeking a company focused on support, training, and mentorship. Graduate students looking for supervised practicum experience are also encouraged to apply.
We believe strongly that the foundation in clinical excellence should be supported with great leadership through training, collaboration, and mentorship!
The Behavior Technician will:
- Receive initial training and bi-weekly supervision from our Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Provide 1:1 direct intervention for children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder
- Provide services in the home, school, and/or community settings
- Collect data
- Participate in multidisciplinary meetings
- At least 2 years of college coursework in psychology, education, social services, or other related programs
- Previous experience working with children is preferred
- Previous ABA experience is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
- Reliable vehicle with valid and current proof of car insurance
- Eligible to work in the USA
- Pass background checks
- Must be available to work at least 10 hours/week
Hourly rate $15-25
Please submit your resume and cover letter if you are interested.